Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sex Toy

Sex Toy

You don't want me.
You never did.
The ability to "get it up" for me
Is not the need to be joined,
With my heart beating against yours,
Tempo'd to each other.
How long were your love-words empty,
Uttered without your brain engaged
Or your soul intact?
How many times
Was I the friendly depository
Of your needful emissions?
Maybe my love wasn't what you thought
It should be,
But it was still yours, as broken as it was...
Gift-wrapped in the comics section,
Ripped and repaired in duct tape.
You did me a disservice-
Taking without giving,
Using me with well-intentioned excuses.
You did yourself a worse wrong,
Wasting your life and your time
On someone you valued so little.
You should have bought a blow-up doll -
You'd have been happier.

No comments: