Sunday, September 24, 2006

Two roads diverged in a yellowed wood...

I get bored and surf myspace. Yeah it's a complete brain-drain but meh, it's something to do other than what I'm supposed to be doing (like homework).

I always start with my friends. I see if they've posted any new pics or made any comments on their blogs to my comments. Then start with their friends..and kind of network out from there.

The problem is, once in awhile I find someone really cool that I don't know. I like their style or what they say...and I want to send an email and say something but I always just feel so awkward. Like some creepy dork. I agonize about it for a little bit...should I say something? Shouldn't I? If I did how do I come across as sincere and not a total idiot? And 99.9% of the time I just don't say anything.

And I often wonder what I am losing out on by not saying anything.

No comments: