Monday, January 07, 2008

Asleep at the Wheel

3am and short on sleep...had a lazy day playing WoW. Cooked some stew I'll post about when I get my usb cord. It was pretty good (lil too beany for me since I'm still teaching myself to like beans.)

It's been raining all day too. I love it. But it makes me sad that I don't live in a place that has more of it. The hubby opened the door a few times tonight and let the cats smell the air and feel the cold and wet. Only Elvis was brave enough (or dumb enough) to try to go out in it. I'm sure he was thinking "Damn, this is nothing. I get sprayed with the squirt bottle more than this!" Elvis is a bad cat. ><

Spent the last three hours watching L.A. Ink and planning my next next grocery shopping excursion.

Time for a drink of cold water then bed.

No comments: