Tuesday, January 08, 2008

On the meds again, I just can't wait to get on the meds again!

Back on the stuff that makes me bleed (Provera) and the stuff thats supposed to regulate my blood sugar (Glucophage). I'd stopped taking it, well, the Glucophage, I forget why now, but now I'm getting back on it. You're not supposed to stop...but I think I just got tired of having diarrhea all the freakin time. I'm gonna go slow again introducing it back to my system...and STAY on it this time. I'm also using cinnamon pills too, which is a natural remedy for my condition. We'll see how that goes.

I need to start planning regular meals too and not just eat when I'm hungry (which generally breaks down to one huge meal a day; not good for my metabolism.) I also have a problem with the late night munchies.

So, on that note, it's 3am and I'm gonna go make a sammich.

No comments: